• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bleeding, rashy & strange smell

jenna

Reaction score
Hi,
I was bleeding (brown with slight red) for about 3 days and now its stopped im really sore and rashy. It looks slightly like a burn or blister and has a really strong nasty smell. Has any one else had this? :shock:
Its really itchy :oops:

hey did you get checked out when you was bleeding??

that does sound abit nasty... i would get check out hun, i don't know what i could be??

but it does not sound right :hug:

Have you tried ringing nhs direct?? I don't know but they might be able to help you decide if it needs doctors attention or not.

I would go simply because you don't need agro like that when you're pregnant, you've enough on your mind.

Good luck xxx

hi hun sounds as though it could be thrush that is very common in pregnancy ask at the chemist for some cream and remember to tell them you pg

i think it might be thrush as well, I had it and it is stingy and not pleasant, the doctor will give you a pessary and it clears up very quickly, very very common in pregnancy!

Hi Jenna

How is it now?? has it cleared, make sure its not a big boil like I have got, that was very itchy before it flared up.

Let us know xx

maria1976 said:
Hi Jenna

How is it now?? has it cleared, make sure its not a big boil like I have got, that was very itchy before it flared up.

Let us know xx

The bleedings stopped, im not even spotting any more, and the rash isnt itchy and is healing up now :cheer:
Although my pregnancy symptoms have got worse :puke: I guess thats a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back