bleeding after mc - update im still bleeding :(

mum2A&L

Reaction score
well i stopped bleeding and have had a 'normal' period (more painful than normal :think: ). But the last few days there has been spots of blood in my discharge again.

Does this sound normal?

tbh hun i never had that. It could be cos i went back on the pill (for all of one month lol) but im not sure. I had my 'period' on the pill 6 weeks after the m/c and my periods regulated them selfs out to between 31-35 days, abd have been about 32/33 days these past few.
Really hope your body settles down soon too hun
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Sorry to hear about your mc. I had a miscarriage last September and I was bleeding for about 2 weeks, then it stopped for a week then started again for almost another week. I rang the Early Pregnancy Clinic as I was a bit worried and they told me it was normal for the bleeding to stop and start. Not sure about it starting again after having your period though. Maybe call your early pregnancy clinic just to be sure?

Hi i had a missed miscarriage in feb and had manual vaccum aspiration to remove baby :( i didnt bleed straight away took a week or so to start and then continued for 4 wks, i got my 1st period 4 wks after that which only lasted 2 days then 2 wks after that i bled for 2 weeks stopped for a week and now started again!! :wall: its so frustrating when we just want to get back to a regular cycle. xx

right, im stil bleeding and its got even heavier. I just leaked everywhere. The thing is ive not bleed this much since the friday i had my mc. Im nt having another MC am i (we have not been careful). :cry: :(

Im not in much pain, just a little cramping, but i am taking painkillers for my back at the moment, so that could be numbing it.

I really don't want to go to my docs - he will send me to the hospital for prodding and poking and i can't handle that at the moment!!

I don't know hun, but want to send a huge hug.

If you are worried go to your docs - they may be able to advise :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back