• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blackpool Tower

skairdykat

Reaction score
Has anyone been in recently?
We're going to Blackpool next weekend for 3 nights. On the Saturday we are going in the Sandcastle then on Sunday we wanted to go into the tower.
How much is it to get in? On the site for a family of 4 it says £56 but does that include a circus show and Jungle Jims etc or do you have to pay for Jungle Jims seperately?

Hi the price includes everything, i went recently and i reccommend the jungle jim play area for kids its massive. I didnt see the circus as i went on a friday and its a magic show on a fri.
Overall i think its a fair price for whats in the tower as there is a aquarium,jungle jims,kids arcade,leap of faith and a circus.
I used my clubcard vouchers so cost even less.

A tip for around blackpool dont waste your money on the sea life aquarium it isnt worth it the aquarium is just as good in the tower and its free. It was so expensive and rubbish

Have a great time

How ironic we've just come back from blackpool today :think: Didn't go up the tower though, we did the pleasure beach, sealife centre & waxworks tho

Yeah I have to agree about the sea life centre it cost us £35 for all to get in (Harry was free) and we got round it in half an hour.

Thanks hun, it's sounds good :D
We've been to the Sea-Life centre to and the one in Scarborough and they are a bit boring once you've seen one fish you've seen them all :lol:

we're going blackpool next monday! i cant wait! :pray: the weathers ok x

How ironic we've just come back from blackpool today :think: Didn't go up the tower though, we did the pleasure beach, sealife centre & waxworks tho

Yeah I have to agree about the sea life centre it cost us £35 for all to get in (Harry was free) and we got round it in half an hour.

Thanks hun, it's sounds good :D
We've been to the Sea-Life centre to and the one in Scarborough and they are a bit boring once you've seen one fish you've seen them all :lol:

we're going blackpool next monday! i cant wait! :pray: the weathers ok x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back