bitter

her13

Reaction score
im feeling really bitter today and its horrible. i cannot believe i am at a year of trying again after my last loss. what the hell is wrong with me?! im 23 arent i suuposed to be super fertile at this age?! i feel such intense jealousy seeing other pregnant women at the mo i can hardly bare it. god i am so angry and just sick of life and i cant see il ever have a baby .if its not enough for me to be worried about having a third misscarriage i now have the worry of will i ever get pregnant again! im on my period so its just making me feel worse im angry at wveryone especially my oh and he hasnt even done anything. i just feel like staying in bed forever . sorry i really need to hav a moan! x

Hiya, I'm sorry you're feeling this way. It's a rotten time of year to think lots of people are happily enjoying christmas when all you can do is feel the loss. How long have you been feeling this way? Maybe it would help to speak to someone, maybe from the miscarriage association? I've got a very good local sands group who have befriended and a weekly meeting. Might be helpful to talk? x

Thank you xx yea it's a horrible time of year . I know so many people must be hurting. I've felt this for quite a while but I am on antidepressants and probably going for counselling soon, now I have hit a year it's just overwhelming me feels like my life is meaningless without a baby and feel like I tried everything to feel better and to get pregnant again. I know I'm meant to stay positive but truly feel like I will never be a mum xxx

Staying positive is much easier said than done. The uncertainty and lack of control over conception is always the part I find really difficult (i like to plan!)
I'm sure talking will help, and don't be too hard on yourself! xx

hey hun, i just wanted to say im sorry your feeling like this :( i know how you feel, i was coming up to a year too, im 22. its horrible not having any control over this. in the end i stopped everything, peeing on ov sticks, looking for symtoms, tried my best not to think about it. i got a kitten and stuck into work and at the end of november after 2 or 3 months of not doing anything i found out i was pregnant. just taking a couple months off to do what i wanted and actually enjoy having sex for the fun of it really helped. maybe you could give that a shot and see how you get on? it was a big decision to make tho cos i was scared to stop the things that were meant to be helping me get pregnant! i wish you all the best xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back