Bite The Bullet!

Amanda W

Reaction score
Okay so since i have been into photography for almost two years i have finally decided to go ahead and start my own small business up and see how i get on.I have had so much amazing feedback as regarding my photos and also was asked to do a event the other week and now because the person loved my work i have been asked to take the photos for another day in June,but that's not the best news someone who i know is getting married and they need a photography for the reception and yes ive been asked im so excited but also abit nerves because well its a wedding im not a pro not yet anyone.Im gonna really start to push forward with this because i love photography so much hobby or job.I have thought of a name and have just made a new official group on face book link is below so please feel free to comment any comments much appericated.

I have just started babies love getting the detail in the childs eye,and i have the perfect little model as well.

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=142542765786119
If anyone would like to see any photos who dont go on facebook please comment and i will do.

Thank You for taking the time to read this :wave:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back