Reassurance needed

Julie33

Reaction score
Hi, just wanted to ask if any of you successfull mums had bleeding during your pregnancy?

I started having some brown spotting last Wednesday - I was 9 weeks. I went to the hospital and they said everything was fine and I had a scan on Fridaday and they confirmed everything was OK and I was 9 weeks 3 days.

I had a little more brown spotting on Saturday, but put it to the back of my head. But last night I had bright red spotting which lasted about an hour. Now I'm terrified. Have any of you expereinced the same thing, but still had a healthy baby?

Hi Julie,

Just wanted to let you know that with both pregnancys I experienced some spotting and have 2 health babies.

I know when pregnant with son and had spotting I had an early scan and they told me if anything happened again I could just ring straight through to them and they would scam me again. Can you do this? It might put your mind at rest?

I would definately contact someone if I was you just for reassurance.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Hi sweetie,

I had two big bleeds in my pregnancy, one at 21 weeks and another at 32 weeks and had to go into hospital. They never found the cause and im pleased to say I have a perfectly healthy baby boy next to me asleep in his bouncer :cheer:

Sometimes these things just happen and it doenst mean its a sign of anything bad :hug:

Try not to worry chick, im sure all will be ok!!

i had bleeding with both mine hun, quite bad with hannah and they were fine

I had two lots of spotting too and all was fine :)

I had quite a bad bleed that lasted a week with my 2nd when i was 16 weeks. Again they never found the cause and everything turned out fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back