• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bit worried and a tmi thread!

Hunnie

Reaction score
I hope someone is still online! :(

Just been to the toilet and had a wee like normal, then went and stood in front of the mirror while moisturising and I felt a drip on my foot?! Investigated and the only place it could have come from is down there. There's been enough of it it to drip through my knickers but I haven't had any pains and it's clear and it also doesn't smell like urine. Is it just a hell of a lot of increased discharge or could it be waters possibly leaking? Should I be worried? And what do you think I should do?*

Babies movements have been fine and she's been happily kicking away all day. Only thing I can say that has been different is I've been getting those foof pains again like she's punching me down there whilst I have been walking around.

Put a pad on and monitor it. If you soak the pad then call the unit. Save the pad cos they will want to inspect it. Also waters tends to have a bleach kinda smell to it.

Discharge shouldn't drop like water from a tap. Discharge tends to be a bit more thicker.

Don't worry to much, just keep an eye on it for now.x

Just had a second opinion from my mum and she wasn't too sure either but she didn't think it was like what she remember her waters being like. :/

Just had some comforting kicks off bump and I've changed my pants and put a pad on a there's been a little bit more but nothing major. The only thing I can say now is that my hips, particularly on my right side are aching but other than that still no discomfort.

I'm really going to have to get organised! I don't even have a clue what my mw's number is!! :'(

Thank you ladies for your help and advice xxxxxx

I actually had this too. After going to the loo, I stood up and had a drip. It wasn't wee. I'm putting it down to increased discharge. It was watery and didn't smell. Been getting a fair bit of it lately and been having to wear panty liners. As long as no blood and not massive amounts, I wouldn't worry.xx

when i had my show a few weeks ago i lost fluid with it, thought it was my waters but mw said there is sometimes a build up of fluid with show x x maybe it was that x mw said all was fine xx

All seems ok again this morning so I'm not going to worry too much. I'll just bring it up when I see the mw :)

i know this sounds minging but I am finding that I am sweating a lot down there as well as increased discharge so I am quite wet. Dunno if you could be the same???
xxx

I've had more than normal for quite a while now lol but I think it's just the drip on my foot that freaked me out lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back