Bit of a spending spree!!!!

Sassyminx

Reaction score
ordered new cot yesterday off ebay, its a cotbed and got a fully sprung mattress included, brand new in antique pine for £134 with free postage 8) got a few other bits but im soooo chuffed with these cant help wanting to show you all!!!!!

his 1st pair of trainers :D :D :D :D

babyshoes001.jpg

babyshoes002.jpg

theyre absolutely tiny..... what ya think???

awwww there great ..very cute

happy retail therapy :D

awww bless, i have a shoe thing at hte moment too, shes not evne born and shes got a box full!!!

they were only £12 so im pretty pleased, cant seem to stop buying him things though but in a way itll save in the long run cos were buying stuff in the sales lol

Sassyminx said:
they were only £12 so im pretty pleased, cant seem to stop buying him things though but in a way itll save in the long run cos were buying stuff in the sales lol

Awww they are adorable!!!

Better get used to it, we'll never stop buying them things!!

i love them!!!!! i seen them when i was preg before i found out Harley was a boy and i thought "ohh il defo get some"
but iv forgot to this day about them..... i must get Him some.

can you get them in the shops?

how do the sizes work out? months?

i got em off ebay and theyre size 0, i think size 1 is 0-3 months and size 2 is 3-6 months :D

i want some... they are dudey but still cute and babyish at the same time.
do they do bigger sixes? Harley is about 9months in shoes? wonder if the shops sell them?????

i am being good not going over board with the spending ..... yet, but its so hard!! :lol:

i love your purchases, who says boy shopping isn't as much fun as girl shopping!! :moon:

awww so cute and the cotbed is lovely xxx

the cot bed is nearly the same but mines a diffenent design! there both made by the same company :) and mine really nice! loveit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back