• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bit nervous

KateW

Reaction score
I'm having my first scan on Thursday (am 7+3). Am v nervous. We are having the scan early because I have PCOS and we've been trying for over 2 years to get pg. Thank goodnesss for clomid. So having scan with private consultant just to check everything OK. Have gone from been amazed to be pregnant at all to now worrying that it will go wrong as my mum had 3 m/c's before she had me. So hopefully the dr will be able to put my mind at rest. I'm either feeling sick or then worrying if I don't. Looks like these hormones are definately kicking in. Good sign? Just wondering if anyone else had PCOS and sucessful first pregnancy, all the stats make it look a bit frightening and am trying to stay positive...

just wanted to say good luck for your scan on thursday :hug:

Hi There

Good luck with your scan on Thursday!

I was told that I had pcos before I had Gabs; I didn't really have any signs apart from the lack of periods. I fell pretty much straight away with Gabs and didn't use clomid or anything.

2 of my friends used clomid and had perfectly healthy pregnancies and babies.

All the best :hug:

Thanks for that girls - made me feel a lot better xx

Hi,

good luck for your scan! I don't have any experience of PCOS but just wanted to say that just because your mum had losses it doesn't mean that you will, I used to be convinced that my mum and I would have similar experiences as my first pregnancy was (like both of hers) trouble free but since then I've had two losses which she never had and I think I found it kind of harder because I had this strong belief that we would have the same time of it and never expected it to be any different.

I'll be thinking of you Thursday, I have a viability scan booked too and am frankly terrified although I do want to know if you know what I mean? We can hold virtual hands!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Sorry I don't have any experience but wanted to wish you good luck for your scan :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back