Bin Thief!!

Kitten_sox

Reaction score
I am SO angry right now! :evil:
As it's Monday my OH put our blue recycling bin out last night ready for the collection this morning, however... when I've gone out to bring it back in it's not there! There is a bin outside my neighbours gate and when Iopened it it was still full of his rubbish including fosters cans and letters with his adress on! I went upstairs to look into his yard and surprise surprise there is a blue bin in his yard that I'm pretty certain is mine! Arrghh :x
Now I'm on the phone to the council to make a complaint as he's quite a scary bloke and I don't fancy confronting him, and my OH is back from work at 10pm and I want it sorted by then or he'll hit the roof!
Wish me luck with the council lol

Good Luck with your council, i rang them 4 months ago and told them that my blue bin had been stolen and i still don't have one.

My next door neighbours son came across to my house to play with harrison and said he had our blue bin as his toy box in his bedroom WTF........lol, so i know she took it now but i cant prove it and it seems i cant get a new one either.

Good luck getting your bin back...!!

Me and my OH once caught someone trying to steal our bin...
A male about 40...
Went right up our path and took it...

Then when we looked out of the window and he saw us...

He just walked of as if he wasnt doing anything! :roll: :roll:

Our neighbour took our recycling bin too! I just asked for a replacement and got one. I have painted my house number all over it now :)

Someone stole my bin too!
There are some strange people about! haha

It was a while ago, and 'cos of the layout of where we live, we have to take our bin over the road for it to be collected or they miss it.
Went to get it one day and it was gone - someone also swopped our other bin for one with no lid (we have one main bin and one recycling bin - both the same size, and both black in colour, they get collected on alternate weeks).

Cheeky buggers ay - we are still stuck with the no-lid one for recycling but we rang the council and got a brand new one as a replacement for the stinky old one one of our neighbours stole, so we won in the end :D I have also plastered it with our address so it doesnt happen again.

Im a victim of bin theft too :rotfl:

I just rang the council and they gave me a new one which now has our address wrote all over it. :D

Hope you get your bin back soon.

Well I'm still waiting for a reply from the council. The customer service woman said she's emailed the correct dept about my stolen bin but I'm not holding my breath for an answer today, I'll pester them again tomorrow.
I can't believe how petty people are! It's just a bin...i'll get emptied again in 2 weeks!

Im sorry to hear your bins are getting nicked girls.

Im quite lucky to have a good sized yard and fence and gate as security! sp i keep mine round the back and just put it out on the morning and collect it as soon as they have empited it.

I cant believe people are so skanky as to nick bins :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

we were given green bucket type thingy's to put our glass out for collection....we put it out once and it got nicked!! How much of a pikey do you have to be to steal a plastic tub??? It sooooo annoyed me. :x

Yeah ours our the blue bucket type things, well a blue box really. But i still call it the blue bin.

I just read my post back and it looks like the mother next door nicked the actual bin..........lmao, no it was the blur recycling box thingy.

Well I rang again thismorning and they're just gonna get me a new one and take the full one away, so at least something is getting done. My OH was irate last night I had to stop him from emptying the contents of the bin outside their back gate lol :wink:

Kitten_sox said:
Well I rang again thismorning and they're just gonna get me a new one and take the full one away, so at least something is getting done. My OH was irate last night I had to stop him from emptying the contents of the bin outside their back gate lol :wink:

:rotfl: I can't believe you stopped him, I would have done the same thing!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back