big news!!!!!!!!!

sam96031

Reaction score
well i went for my scan with the consultant yesterday and he confirmed that my waters have gone he said i could choose to be induced or another c-section, he went thorugh the risks and we were given 3/4 of an hour to decide what we should do, due to the risks and the chances of an induction working being slim i have decided on a c section, so on the 10th of november when i will be 35 weeks i will be having my baby :shock: . i have to be monitored twice a week until then and bloods 2 so, im back on friday, tuesday and friday then 9 am monday morning in ready for the section in the afternoon. at least we got 5 weeks further along this time so hopefully baby will be even stronger than emma who did fantasically! will try to get DH to keep the forum updated if i cant get on, wish me luck :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug:

A huge good luck to you hun :hug:

I bet you are nervous and excited all at the same time :wink:

Oh my goodness. :shock:

I'm just shocked because I'm around the same stage as you and couldn't comprehend having my baby just now ( I think I'm still in denial :rotfl: :wink: ).

I just wanted to say good luck hun, at 35 weeks baby should be lovely and healthy and for what its worth I think you've made the right decision going for a c section. :hug: :hug:

cant imagine what ur going thru hun, not that u need it but good luck,

your LO will be just fine, do lots of resting, and take care...

i also think you made the right choice with section, keep us updated hun, :hug: :hug: xxx

hi hun Hannah was born at 35 +5 and she was fine and weighed 10lb 4oz :rotfl:

thankyou girls it means a lot to have nice comments :D :hug:

All the best hun, what a worry for you but so exciting too!
Take care,
S x

Oh good luck!! How exciting!! Serious queue jumper hey!! ;) heehee

Awwww. Bless u hun. :hug:

It must be so exciting knowing when LO will be in ur arms. Not long to go now. I'm sure everything will be fine. Good luck! :hug:

Gosh hun :shock:

Hop you and baby are ok.
Is it safe to leave you that long after your waters have gone?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Morganuk said:
Gosh hun :shock:

Hop you and baby are ok.
Is it safe to leave you that long after your waters have gone?

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
they didnt seem fussed at all, the main risk is infection and ive been on antibiotics since they suspected that they had broken and i will be having regular blood tests to check for infection :hug:

Oh wow... im 33 weeks tomorrow! :shock: you have really kicked me into reality!
Good luck sweety and so exited for you! did they say how long you will be in the hospital for after the birth with LO? xx

very best of luck Sam and to your OH too :hug: x x x x x

Baby&i said:
Oh wow... im 33 weeks tomorrow! :shock: you have really kicked me into reality!
Good luck sweety and so exited for you! did they say how long you will be in the hospital for after the birth with LO? xx
it all depends what the babies condition is when it arrives, if it keepsits temperature, feeds ok, blood sugars ok and good weight then could be a few days but with any prem they always say expect to be in until they were due so emma was supposed to be in 10 weeks but came out after 6 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back