• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Big hugs for everyone!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that there are an awful lot of people on here at the mo who are going through some tough, tough times. I feel so bad for each and everyone of you and sometimes feel utterly helpless that there aint more I can do...

BUT, I have to say that this place (PF) has really come into its own in the past few weeks and I think everyone is so supportive and lovely and its just a really lovely place to be...I cant keep away!

So big hugs to everyone - to those with problems and for everyone else for being wonderful PF members and friends - a problem shared really is a problem halved and the support on here is wonderful and so rare. I feel lucky to know you all and to be a member :D

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

big hugs to you all who need them :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ive been following a few girls threads on here and wanted to offer :hug: :hug: :hug: to those who need 1 xxx

Well said Jen :clap:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: for everyone who needs them.

(and a sneaky few for those who don't :hug: :hug: :hug: )

aww, thats so sweet. i feel bad, i dont know about most of what ur referring to coz i havent been on much lately at all. i keep meaning to catch up! hugs to all going thru tough times :hug: :hug: :hug:

bighug23.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back