BIG...FAT...

Becs

Reaction score
.............POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I did a clear blue digital at 5.30 this morning and the word pregnant came up really quickly! :dance: I went back to bed for celebratory cuddles with DH but just couldn't sleep, I'm so excited and am just :pray: this one sticks!!

congratulations xxxxxx
did you get any bfn previously......... just wondering maybe there is some hope for some of us!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yesssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you Becs you truly deserve it after all this time. How exciting. Congratulations Hun. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:D Thanks girls, this is unreal, I keep going back to look at the test.... yep, it still says pregnant :lol:

I didn't test before today Huddsgirl, but I had a chemical pregnancy a couple of months ago and that didn't show a positive until 12dpo. I also know some people o here who didn't get there bfp until after they were very late for AF so don't give up hope just yet. :hug:

Are you gonna post a piccie of your BFP? I can't believe how excited I am for you! I'm gonna miss you round here. Your amazing knowledge of charting is second to none. Dont you go forgetting us now you're playing with your new friends. :wink: Seriously tho you've always been so helpful, you've given another long term TTCer some much needed hope! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Really pleased for you Becs, BIG congratulations! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Oh my god, oh my god :clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap:

It couldnt have happened to a nicer person - you clever girl.

Well thats it I'm off to find some big pants!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG Just seen your chart!!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

:cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer: :dance: :cheer:

You really deserve this. :pray: that the next 8 months go smoothly for you.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back