Big baby......mothers adivce needed plz!!

laura dec 1988

Reaction score
hey all,

iv been discussin this on other threads and posts but im hoping with a new post some of the mums with more experience will be able to help me out a bit ...please:lol:

Ok im 23 weeks pregnant tomoz and i am huuuuuuuge lol.

At my 15 weeks midwife appoinment, my mw told me my bump was measuring more to 20 weeks :shock: so she sed to wait till i had my 20 weeks scan to see what they say. So my scan was at 21 weeks and they never mentioned anything....so i asked her and her repsonse was "i cant say we just have to go by your 12 weeks dating scan, just stick with that date"

People walk up to me and say "oooo not long left now" oh my word im only supposodly 6 months pregnant lol

So what you think, will this be somethin that will be pulled up in my next mid wife app's. Im all confused with it.

heeeeeelp please lol thanks ladies

xxx

I wouldnt worry about it hun. I've had that with all of mine and they werent MASSIVE. Some people carry differently and babies grow at different rates. They dont really look at your measurements till 28wks plus. The 20 wk scan showed your dates were about right which means an average sized baby :)

Awww thanks Mervs mum. Its because i weighed 10lbs 2 and babys daddy weighed 9lbs 7.....so i was worried lol. I think its just as im soooo bloody big i was worried, but your right ill wait till my 28 week app and see what she says. Also she may measure me at 25 weeks so ill see then as well hopefully.....:)

xx

Your body wont produce a baby you cant part with. My lot are all 9lbers and my first was 7lb 10 and second was 8lb 11 - both times they said I was measuring big....

I carry massive too hun, people are shocked when i tell them i am not due till april coz i look ready to drop!

I get so sick of people telling me how big i am, erm yeah i fecking know, its me who looks like the whale!! A big bump doesn't always mean a huge baby, my 2 boys were 7pounders and i looked like i was carrying twins lol xx

If I had a quid for every time someone said 'are you sure there's only 1 in there?' .......I'd have about 30 quid.....:lol:

thats makes me feel a lot better thanks ladies......i completley agree toon i get it all the time, and feel like saying fek off i know im massive,,,,GO AWAY!!! and remove your hands from my bump lol.

So with your's kids toon did you get big early ??

xx

not so much with the first one, i just ended up huge but i showed really early with the 2nd and got even bigger. This time i looked very pregnant at about 14 weeks but my youngest was only 8-9 weeks old when i got pregnant again so i have really crap tummy muscles xx

ar dont worry. my friend was huge as in the end it was all water! they sed when we gave birth it gushed out lol! u shud get sum pics up 4 us all 2 c
be proud of ur bump that wot i say!

Yep when I was pregnant with Rosie I used to get so fed up with people saying those things to me, raising their eyebrows when I told them I still had 3 months left;

This was me with still 5 weeks to go when I was pregnant with Rosie, I could have sat on everyone who asked me if I only had one in there too Merv's Mum!

wow rosies mummy you looked great with only 5 weeks to go xxx

pay no attention to the measurements hun, i measured small with katie (even tho my bump was HUUUUUGE!)... she was 9lb12! measured 5 weeks small with ella too and she was 8lb3. remember if you've got a full bladder when they measure you, your bladder will push your womb up. and they size you were doesnt really say much for what your baby will be...i was 6lb!!

Rosies mummy you did look fab on the picture. Ok i'm really jealous now, and you'll all think i'm bad, but i'm desperate for a decent bump, i still don't properly look pregnant, and i'm 20 weeks today based on my last period date. I'm worried babys small, i can feel it kicking lots though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back