Bfp

Poppy1987

Reaction score
I was just sitting hear thinking that in just over 3 weeks I will be holding my baby boy, well maybe sooner or later but anyway, got me thinking back to my bfp, wow those two lines on the stick! Then I had all those weeks in tri one, I hated it just constant worry, tri two felt better but now tri three feels amazing and I am just so excited to meet my little lad! I have been preg for all these weeks and the shock factor has only just hit I think!

Awww it won't be long now! Such a journey isn't it? I've learnt so much!! Tri 1 was tortuous at times! I still remember having to lie down on Christmas eve when I got my BFP!!! Shocked!!! Time really speeds by!
Xx

Amazing isnt it. Suddenly the day seems to have come around really quick. x

Tri one went so slowly but time has certainly speeded up, bring on my birth

Ill never forget coming home from work and something in my head just kept sayin pee on the stick lol when tjose two lines came upni was thinking wow is this real! Hubby didnt believe me and drove me to tesco to get a digi, I remember going to work the next day and he text me saying I love you both and I thi k thats when it hit me, pregnancy has been so long though that I think ive forgotten baby will come out at some point, tri 1 was horrendous for me, hyperemesis was awful but at the end ov ut we gog to see our wee baby, tri two much better, 20 weeks scan and our 4d scan, and tri 3 has been great to see baby really moving but ill never miss this heartburn!!! Im a bit scared now of whats ahead for labour and bringing baby home but im so in love with my little one and were so excited to find out if its a boy or girl were having!!

Very exciting you are team yellow, we were going to have a surprise but gave in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back