BFP?

Sarah7

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I'm new here, I have been perusing over the last week or so while I was getting many BFNs, however, last night I finally got a faint line on a cheap boots own test and then went and got a pack of tests, and last night again got a very faint line, then another this morning with the 2nd test. Really unsure if they're too faint to be positive though...
I'm not TTC but my partner and I would be delighted if I'm pregnant. I've had a lot of symptoms for about 10 days now, my boobs are bigger, darker nipples a little veiny now, I've been tearful and constantly exhausted with constant vivid dreams while I'm sleeping. Also had cramping on and off the whole time, and AF's due tomorrow so the cramps, even though they haven't changed, feel more worrying. I think I'm 12dpo, as I said not TTC but I have a 29 day cycle and I'm really regular.
Longer post that intended but anyway, was just wondering if anyone could impart some wisdom on the tests!
(Sorry for the photo quality, taken with my phone. Also sorry if I've gone against any rules or used poor forum etiquette anywhere!)
Thank you :)

Attachments

• HPT.jpg
    HPT.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 87
I can see a line on the bottom test!! Eeeek congratulations!! xx

Thanks Tara! :-D So good to know it's not just us that can see it, I feel like I'm so excited I'm hallucinating a line!

Thanks so much to all of you :) Amazing how reassuring that is, I actually feel like I can start to be properly excited now! xx

I can definitely see a line, congratulations Hun x

I see the lines hun, just keep doing them and they will get darker x Congrats x

i see a line on both.... def BFP! congratulations!

Huni I can almost guarantee they are positive!! I used those exact tests as posted pics on here a few weeks back as I was getting the feintest of lines ever! I did so many and they were all really feint, so I got a clear blue and a couple of other brands n did them all, and all were feint positives. Then did the digital one and it said it all!
Have a look at my thread, think its called something like is this positive or am I clutching? I was exactly the same as u :) xxxz

Big congrats by the way!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannhknite
Back