• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BFP!!!!

Sal88

Reaction score
Hello!!

I can't believe it, after 15 months of ttc, being diagnosed with bowel endometriosis and told it will be very hard for us to conceive...I am holding a clearblue digi stating I'm pregnant! (4 weeks and 4 days to be exact).

I'm so excited! I was pretty sure I was this month from a week before af due but can't actually believe it :)

Thank you for all your support over the last year or so. Having people to share the ups and downs of ttc with is amazing. I pray that you all get your bfps soon. Please pray for a sticky bean for me :)

Sal xx

That's absolutely wonderful news hun, i'm so pleased for you and many congratulations :cheer: :cheer: What a fantastic xmas present!

I will :pray: that your little one sticks firmly and you have a happy and healthy 9 months.

xxxx :hug:

congrats! hope the next 9 months go smoothly for you :)

YAYYY! so pleased for u babe, sticky baby dust for you! *******************
:hug:

Ahh that is brill, what a lovely christmas pressie. :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Yay, congratulations hun. Fingers crossed for you x :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back