• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bfp or my imagination????

princesskel

Reaction score
Hello! I am only 10dpo and had some spotting yesterday - just held my pee for 2.5 hours and tested and really dont know if im imagining a line as i want it so much! To me it looks thick and pink but very faint. Can i post pics of my test for your opinions? xxx

These were taken at 5-10 minutes.

S7000198.jpg

S7000199.jpg

yes hun go ahead we love test stick inspections :rotfl:

I can see a line :cheer: It loks blue though - is that right?

:shock: nope pink line btween the very dark one and the blue bit! Can anyone put arrows on the pic where the faint line is? Im not that technical!!

Thats what mine look like :shock: I can see it :cheer:

i can see a line but it far down the stick is that it or the stick end bit,

Jenna - let us :cheer: for you as well then :rotfl:

Ok lol :hug: Dont want to take over this thread though!

It is clearer in the close up and is only a few cm away from the control line - the blue bit is the stick! Its dried very clear but worried maybe its an evap??

I can't see it, but then again I can't see any when the pics are a bit fuzzy as my eyes can't focus.
I DEMAND you take a clearer picture so I can see the line ;)

dont want to put a damper on things but i can see 1 dark line and 2 faint lines that cant be right?! :think:

I will take some more pics and try to get them clearer!! brb xx

Make sure you leave them for the full 3 minutes then take the picture. I hope it's a BFP for you, remember....FMU (first morning urine) is more concentrated than urine through the day type thing, if your testing early it's always best to use FMU. Will pop back to see the updated pics shortly!! :hug:

Hello again! Im going to leave it til the morning as have had lots to drink now!! Will post a pic in the morning! Please let me know if anyone else can see a line! xx

Get some tesco pregnancy tests just to make sure, there as good as clear blue and really cheap too x Hope you get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back