• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bfp.. I think?

Kaylee2802

Reaction score
Hi, me again. I finally plucked up the courage to test and it took 2 minutes for a second line to appear and then it got darker after Afew more, was only a cheapo test and have had plenty of wees since my first morning one but I still can't help feel that the line should be darker. In the past both lines have been the same darkness Exept after my last misscarage when I had to do it to check the hormones had gone. It looks faint like that, is it just because it's early or could it be a sign something is not right? Thanks

Sorry to soundd daft, how do I post pics, new to the forum lol

that looks like a good bfp to me for a non first morning wee! I had one that you could only see in certain lights if you tilted it a certain way and it was still a bfp, lol.

congrats

Thankyou! Your reply gave me butterflies haha, I'm so worried, I had a feeling I was pregnant but was scare to test. I just feel so scared its going to go wrong I think I am scared to get exited and end up dissapointed.. Silly i know x

Looks like a nice strong bfp to me too! congratulations!xx

Deffo a BFP chick! Massive congratulations !! Xxx

Thanks everyone :) maybe there is some hope after all, thanks Xx

Congratulations :D that's such a strong line! x

Is it? With my first and my mc they were as dark as the other line so I was panicking there was something wrong, that was very reassuring x

Aw thanks :) starting to get a bit exited altho still very nervous after 2 mc in a row but hey have to be positive x

Thanks everyone still struggling to get exited but all your positive thought are a big help x

Aww how Lovely this looks like a nice :bfp: to me too hun!! :dance: :)

Congratulations! Aww It always makes me smile to see good news like this!

Lots of good luck to you! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back