BFP???? (3 days early)

yorksmummy

Reaction score
I POAS again this morning (can't resist if they are there now 3 days early so a 74% chance of dectecting it), I have never tested early before as I don't think I've ever felt like I was in the 2WW before.
This was with my first pee, it took a minute for the line to appear, seemed to gradually get darker for another minute. I have taken a pic, but this is after the time limit and it has faded a bit. This is still a BFP though isn't it?

It won't attach the picture for some reason.

Last edited:
I'm sure I see a line ... I can't see it very well because I'm
Using my phone but I do see a line hunni!!! Congratulations!!!! Xx

I think that is indeed a criss cross......

:yay: our 2nd :bfp: of the year - congrats are in order

xxx

Congratulations hunny, theres definetly a cross there :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you! Will still do another one on the 16th. I think I need to see a darker line!
DH gave my belly a big kiss when he went to work (after POAS) and said "I knew you were in there all a long". Made me cry.........

Hoping the rest of you get a BFP this month too!!! :dust:

do a clear blue digi you should get it in words as thats a good result mine was faint too and it came up on a digi

congratulations honey! And what a lovely thing your OH said x x x

omgosh congrats!!!! do a clearblue digi!!!!! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!! Twin pack on amazonxxx

Thanks ladies, you're fab. I am not planning on telling anyone (including parents) until 12 weeks so it's been lovely to be able to tell you.
I bought a CB digital today (at least I know to only but one), will do that on Sunday which is AF due day. I'll feel happier when she doesn't arrive........
January is not even half way through so here's to plenty more :bfp:s for those of you on your 2WW.

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Baby dust to you all. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back