BFN....

BeckyJ

Reaction score
:( i promised myself i wouldnt test yet but i couldnt resist, wish i had of done now

ive had funny clycles, i used to have 28 day cycles every time but then i had a 40 day, then last month was 31, im on day 28 now so prob not due to test but deep down i no im not pregnant :?
i no i should be happy that ive got summer and believe me i am, she is my world and i no some of you havnt got any children and have been trying for ages so im sorry to seem a whinge i just needed to get it out

anyway good luck to all of you and who knows maybe ive got it all wrong and the witch isnt on her way and ive tested 2 early :pray:

sorry becky :( hopefully you're just too early sweetie :hug:

lots of love to you :hug:

Sorry you had a BFN, i hope it was too early and that AF won't show her ugly face. :hug:

Its not over till AF gets ya, you might just be testing toooooooo early, keep positive :pray:

Leave it a few days and then test again, I hope you have a happier result next time x

:hug: :hug: :hug: for you

Its not over till AF arrives! FX it was still too early for you x

Like the others have said it is not over till the witch arrives!! :pray: that she stays away and that you get your BFP :pray: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back