• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BF question

I used to swear every time he latched on for about the first 10 days or so coz it was so sore, but after he latched, 10 seconds later it didn't hurt at all! It just took nipples a while to get used to it- the sucking is sooo strong!.... After those first few weeks it will def get easier hun, just persevere if u can- ur doing great! Xx

I used to swear every time he latched on for about the first 10 days or so coz it was so sore, but after he latched, 10 seconds later it didn't hurt at all! It just took nipples a while to get used to it- the sucking is sooo strong!.... After those first few weeks it will def get easier hun, just persevere if u can- ur doing great! Xx

I remember that well. It took a while for that to stop I think. I only noticed recently it doesn't hurt anymore at all.

Yeh, it subsides and then its completely comfortable and before long they r pro at latching on and u don't have to swear! Lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back