Bf and I just came on what does this mean?

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Does this mean I'm fertile now???? I must have ovulated mustn't I??? I'm exclusively bf so technically I shouldn't have periods right???
Just came on it was such a shock lol!

Just read this is your other thread! Wow...time to start being careful I think lol.....you may not get regular periods so you may not ovulate when you usually would...its going to be hard to avoid sex when you're not sure when you willl ovulate??

As Lilyanna is such a good sleeper (bless her!) maybe your body thinks its time for another baby already haha..... hmmm just over 9 months till another one?? A year apart ??

Only way would be forever using opks! Especially as I have very irregular cycles anyway with pcos!! God could u imagine :shock: We conceived lilyanna on valentines day.. Could try for the same birthday lol!!! We were very lucky not to fall pg again!!

It might be because she sleeps through the night so you body has started ovulating again, def better be careful now unless your thing of baby no 4!

I still think you are the test guinea pig for getting pregnant whilst breastfeeding haha....tbh if you could cope with a 4th it would be lovely having them close together.... I'd have another one very soon if we could afford it
I will be checking in regularly for updates lol
xx

It wouldn't be the end of the world tbh but it's far too close in age for me lol! If we DTD I think I'd defo get preg ur right Sarah I think it's coz she doesn't feed at night... Damn it lol! Can't complain really!! 14hrs a night for a period every now n then is tolerable lol!!

14 hours at night is amazing...I think even I would cope with the odd period for that! I think that in the article you posted previously you had to be feeding at least every 6 hours for breastfeeding to stop you ovulating....Thats probably why doctors don't think its a good method of contraception....I assume most babies start sleeping longer than this at around 3/4 months or even before like Lilyanna x

True... Ah well it was fun while it lasted lol I hate not knowing when it's coming :mad: it wouldn't b so bad if I knew lol!

wow that's quick to get them back, I have only had 4 periods since Devon was 7 mths old and cut down to morning and bedtime feed only, got mine two weeks after and Devon is nearly 13 mths now.

Juts be careful, I have a 13 mths age gap between two of mine, and it's nice but tiring!!!

I can imagine how hard it must be! My sister has an 14 month gap and she struggles! But I think in the long run when they are older surely it's gonna be easier than a bigger age gap? No jealousy, able to do age appropriate things together etc?

I was getting a period every two about a month after the lochia stopped. I'm breastfeeding only although started him on solids at 6 months. Anyway the 2 weeks ones stopped ( thank god) and had another in dec and not had once since. Its right annoying not knowing when I'm going to have one! My LO is now 7 months I'm still bf him.

Thanks hun.. Jeez babies really screw our bodies inside and out!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back