bet this is a first in club toilets!

trixipaws

Reaction score
we all kno toilets in niteclubs arent always used for wee's and poo's- various naughty activities go on!
but last nite as girls queueing who desperately needed a wee cursed anyone abusing the toilets for drugs or sex- there was actually one female in a cubicle squeezing milk out of her engorged breasts! (ME! haha)

i got some funny looks when i emerged carrying a cup of milk and tipped it down the sink :rotfl:

lmao, ur not alone hun!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was stood over the loo with just a jet of milk pourin out lol, still had bigger boobs than most of the girls out in the club afterwards tho!!! :wink: :lol:

Love it!!! Hope you had a good night out Trix :hug:

mummykay said:
lmao, ur not alone hun!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

i was stood over the loo with just a jet of milk pourin out lol, still had bigger boobs than most of the girls out in the club afterwards tho!!! :wink: :lol:

i kno its good innit! i looked like id had a boob job lol they were all hard and round and huge! its a novelty for me coz iv always been skinny, flat-chested. but i wanted to tell everyone, "these are not fake, u know!"

i was exactly the same last night! ryan and millie stopped at mil's for the night and we went out, had to express a few times! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back