Best pregnancy tests for early testing?

Lilalylola

Reaction score
Hi all!

does anyone know what pregnancy tests are best for early testing? I used to use Superdrug ones, but I don’t see them in the stores anymore. Thanks!

I got my first faint bfp on a one step! They’re super cheap online but do sometimes give false hope with slight grey lines! But I knew was deffo start of bfp for me this time because was the first time I saw pink instead of grey! So if you know what you’re looking for on them they’re good xx

Don't even bother with first response, they've gone awful! Give evaps and see an indent line on every test.

Don't even bother with first response, they've gone awful! Give evaps and see an indent line on every test.

I bought some and did one and a very faint line came up within the first 3 minutes I think it’s a Evap, I’m pretty pissed off with frer, they’re nothing like they were a year or so ago. Also the Superdrug sensitive ones have vanished, im at a loss which tests I should use now lol

I always thought frer tests were good? Unless they really have changed.

I remember the Superdrug ones being really awful, I’m glad they’ve finally removed them. I used them before on my one of the testing days of ivf and they always had a faint pink line. You could dip them in water and get a faint line.

Best thing, in my opinion, to do is to not test early. If you’ve missed your period and are pregnant you’d get a decent line on any reliable test (or even a positive on a cb weeks) instead of wondering about evaps or squinters. It’s really not worth the stress.

Amazon do packs of dippy sticks for like, £2.99 for 30! Showed good lines for my last pregnancy from 13 days xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back