Best of luck

Eveadel

Reaction score
Just wanted to send good wishes to all mums to be - your little bubba will be here before you know it. I cant believe how time has flown since my little one arrived.

Honestly it might seem likes ages to go but it will come round very quick :D

I had to take Isabella to hospital yesterday for a follow up and when we was coming home their was a midwife bringing out a ickle newborn so he/she could go home and I thought about you lot - I felt that really excited feeling when you bring them home

thanks hun, i cant beileve it seems like yesterday when i kept watching you're ticker and hoping you would make it far enough and asking you how everything was and now she is 2 months old :shock: glad everything is going well for you...passing time is my phobia and you really notice it on this forum, i am 36 weeks today!! where the hell did that go??? before you know it il be in ttc after my 2nd..its scary stuff!

cas xx

Cassi, blimey I cant believe you are 36 weeks, little one will be here before you know it - are you all prepared??

Aw that's lovely Eveadel, thank you...there seems to be a lot of ladies due very soon.... :dance:

Eveadel said:
Cassi, blimey I cant believe you are 36 weeks, little one will be here before you know it - are you all prepared??

Picking up crib and car seat from sisters tomorrow then im all done, well i still need to rewrite my birthplan as i have changed my mind about 3 times now lol...and my tens machine should *touchwood* arrive with the postman today..which is good because my back is in agony!!

I know about the time! where did it all go!!!! Soo quickly....Now its just a waiting game isnt it...

Going to stay with my mom for a week tomorrow and Alan is going to clean all the house...I havnt really started nesting yet lol...but i bet i will when im at my moms house..she will love that! lol

Take care
Cas x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back