Best family car

Eveadel

Reaction score
I have a A class Mercedes which is great but I am looking for a bigger car if & when I have baby no 2. I have a budget of about £10,000. Alot of cars I have seen have a small boot or not much leg room in the back. My little A class is a LWB and has loads of room in the back.

What car do you recommend?

Eveadel said:
I have a A class Mercedes which is great but I am looking for a bigger car if & when I have baby no 2. I have a budget of about £10,000. Alot of cars I have seen have a small boot or not much leg room in the back. My little A class is a LWB and has loads of room in the back.

Cars?.. :shakehead: ...I'd recommend a T25! Check out our website in my sig.....

Vauxhall signum thats what were looking for right now, has good boot but not a estate and the rear seats move to allow more or less room in the boot and the 3ltr diesel is very quick too!

dont buy a renault scenic!! We bought one when we were expanding and it was the worst car ever - brakes failed everything...

We have a Honda Jazz which is a lovely car... huge boot for the buggy and all hubbys army kit

Thanks girls I will have a search on the internet to look at those cars

What kind cars you looking at? as in saloon, estate, MPV or whatever... and what kinda age (if you have a preference lol

Few family orientated cars spring to mind, like vauxhall vectra, zafira, audi A4/A6, mondeo, volvo S80 (or few other models), jag X-type, saab 9-5, honda accord?... bout all i can think of off top of my head lol or if you wanted to stick with the badge could consider C class?

Eveadel said:

Sorry can't help ya there - my car was £800 off Ebay! :lol:

Craig said:
What kind cars you looking at? as in saloon, estate, MPV or whatever... and what kinda age (if you have a preference lol

Few family orientated cars spring to mind, like vauxhall vectra, zafira, audi A4/A6, mondeo, volvo S80 (or few other models), jag X-type, saab 9-5, honda accord?... bout all i can think of off top of my head lol or if you wanted to stick with the badge could consider C class?

I dont want a great big car, I do have horses and I go up and down an unmade road each day so one with a good suspension. Like good boot size, ample leg room in the back :D

We have a skoda fabia estate. It has a lovely big boot - I can fit a double pram, a single pram, AND a couple of bags of shopping in it :)

Eveadel said:
Craig said:

I dont want a great big car, I do have horses and I go up and down an unmade road each day so one with a good suspension. Like good boot size, ample leg room in the back :D

T25 Syncro? :lol:

Eveadel said:
Craig said:

what about new style 5 door golf?.. not that big of a car compared to what i said above, but nice looking (imo), reliable, safe, plenty of boot space and rear leg room

lol @ lou :lol: miss my old splitty :(

Thanks girls I will have a search on the internet to look at those cars

Eveadel said:

Sorry can't help ya there - my car was £800 off Ebay! :lol:

Craig said:

We have a skoda fabia estate. It has a lovely big boot - I can fit a double pram, a single pram, AND a couple of bags of shopping in it :)

Eveadel said:
Craig said:

T25 Syncro? :lol:

Eveadel said:
Craig said:

what about new style 5 door golf?.. not that big of a car compared to what i said above, but nice looking (imo), reliable, safe, plenty of boot space and rear leg room

lol @ lou :lol: miss my old splitty :(

We have one of these and it was 10K (Ford Focus C-Max)

864422459.jpg

We absolutely LOVE it, its massive inside and the back seats all come out so if you need to move furniture and stuff it's basically a van!

We have one of these and it was 10K (Ford Focus C-Max)

864422459.jpg

We absolutely LOVE it, its massive inside and the back seats all come out so if you need to move furniture and stuff it's basically a van!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back