• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best Early Pregnancy Test?

daisya31

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts on which early pregnancy tests are the best/most reliable? I've seen the First Response and Clearblue on Amazon and was wondering about these were all about - does anyone know or have used?

Ultra Early Highly Sensitive 10miu Professional Pregnancy Strip Tests
Ultra Early - 20mIU Pregnancy Midstream Tests
they are from Access Diagnostics...

Any help appreciated :eek:)

Thanks
Daisy x

Hey, ive have just bought (like today!) a Predictor test - got it on wilkinsons, for only about £4, and its 12miu. It says on the packet you can test 5 days b4 your period is due. Im due AF on sunday, but going to test tomorrow with fmu, coz its my birthday,lol! If I do get a positive, then I will prob double check with a clear blue - as I think they are the ones most people use to get absolute confirmation, especially the digital ones that actually tell you!

Thinking next month, I will get some cheapie OPK's and HPTS from ebay, and those tests are apparently the ones they use for the NHS, at about 12miu apparently.

Fx for me tomorrow, and baby dust for everyone else!! xxx
:)

I use ebay cheapies 10 miu, they have always worked for me i think there a bit too sensitive as it picked up my mmc when normal ones wouldnt of :D

the ebay cheapies picked up my pregnancy at 10dpo (faint) and the clearblue showed 1-2 weeks at 13dpo.

Thanks ladies, I've bought a couple of Asda own and will order some off amazon next week if no joy this month!
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back