• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Belly button.....popping out?

teampc

Reaction score
Ok now this is daft.....but it's freaking me the hell out lol

I've got an inny, and I've always been a bit funny about it lol I can't stand anyone touching it....not even me lol

And since my bumps been getting bigger, it's started to poke out...which makes me feel sick

I know it's daft but it's gross

Anyone elses starting to pop out

Mine not yet but I feel the same way about it, really dont want it to pop put! eww

Mines out sooo much that it couldn't pop out anymore!! It shows through all my clothes and looks like a pea!! Makes me cringe!! Hope it goes back to normal after!!

Yeh it's a bit weird isn't it! I had surgery through my belly buttom a while back and my belly buttons now an outy with horrible scars all over it. Hope it goes back to normal once the babys born

I've always had an inny and its really really deep... Always has been (think is cause im on the larger side) and although all around it has gone very tight there's not the slightest sign of poppage :lol: xx

Mines half out..:) the top of it has popped out but still waiting for the bottom.. If i cough then it all pops out or if i slighty press around it then it all comes out..it will go back to normal after baby is here, mine did after my 1st.. x

Happy to seem not the only one that doesn't like it lol

Mine seems to go in and out each day depending on what little one is up to, urgh is grim pmsl

I have a really deep belly button and it had poped out by 35 weeks pregnant. Now 12 days after having Jack it's well on it way back in! Don't worry yours will all go back in! :) x

i know it will go back in,,........but that doesnt help when im sat in the bath looking at it lol

lol i have always been an inny - at the min, with 5 weeks to go I'm a 'flatty' lol its not quite an outty yet hehehe. I used to have it pierced top and bottom so its a really pretty sight I must say lol

I can pop mine out - it's a bit freaky but I think it will pop back in when bubs is here x

Oh why would you want to pop it out lol

Yeah some days mine pokes out a lot and I can see it through my clothes....yuck

I used to say "well at least its an actual button now" when people commented! lol I had mine peirced when I was 18 (years ago lol) and my scar looked horrific from pretty early on but its looking how it did before now! x

OMG I have complete belly button popping out phobia!!! I remember when my sister was pregnant she chased me round the changing rooms at dorothy P's with hers - gross. Mine was on the way out and OH is on constant button watch but I think bumply has moved and it's gone back in now - phew!

Mine is a bit pokey outy.. it is weird seeing it to be honest as I have always had an Innie belly button!! xx

Just examined mine......still an inny wahay!! I too dont like the feeling of someone touching my button - including myself!! It hurts yeah?? Gives a really squeemish feeling deep inside - yuk!!

Tracey, I know the feeling you're talking about, yuk! My dad used to tell me that if you undid your belly button your bum fell off!

Yeah its a weird kind of inside poking feeling urgh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back