Being sick again!

JoAnn&Aimee

Reaction score
I've started to be sick again. It has gotten me so down because for the first 3 months I had severe morning sickness. It was everytime I ate and happened 4/5 times a day. When it stopped I was so happy as it meant I could go out in public without fear of throwing up but now it has started again. It is only every so often and not everyday but my OH thinks I might have a stomach bug. I am weary of visiting my doctor at the moment incase he gives me crap (and he will!!) for wasting his time on 'morning sickness'. Think about it, pregnant woman goes to doctor says she's sick, what is the first thing they'll think! :?

This happened to me and it turned out I had the winter vomiting virus. Have you had ay other symptoms of being unwell???

Alex xxx

Hey Joann,

I hope they don't make you feel naughty for going in...! :hug:

Put it this way, if there's something that you know isn't quite right, it's better to get it checked than not.

Hope it's just nothing and goes away :(

xxx

Aww hun, hope you feel better soon. My MS comes back every now and then but i knew it was morning sickness as it felt the same.
Could you call your MW rather than speak to the doctor? I think they'll say to keep your fluids up.
Take care
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back