Being induced tomorrow. x

aliciabubba

Reaction score
Well i'm being induced tomorrow!:dance:

The day has finally come to get this lil boy or girl out and im basically shitting myself lol! I just can't help to be scared and nervous, i'm trying not to feel like this but I can't help it. Hopefully ill be ok once im in hospital and they explain everything to me :lol: All i want is baby to be healthy and happy that's all that matters to me.

So wish me luck!! I have weefoggy as my bump buddy so ill update with her.

xxxxxx

Yay, good luck hun. Looking forward to updates tomo x

Good luck Alicia, looking forward to starting your labour thread! Very exciting, hope all goes quickly and smoothly for you xxx

Best of luck tomorrow hun, hoping for a quick induction for u xx

Good luck hun, hope everything goes smoothly and I look forward to the updates xxx

Ooo good luck, i can,t imagine how your feeling right now, bet you,ll be up all nite Lol xx

Good luck! xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Yay good luck honey and it is totally expected that you would have some apprehension, Just rememberyour body knows what it is doing :)

xxxxsx

Eeek! Good luck :D. Hope everything goes super smooth for you! xxxxx

best of luck hun! wish it was me!!! haha, finally u get to meet ur LO!! do u have any hunches as to what gender u may be having?? i dont know how uve stayed team yellow haha xxx

Thanks girls just rang hospital they said come in as soon as I can as there are beds free.

I think I'm having a girl... Just have a gut feeling even packed pink booties lol but I could be wrong!!! Xxx

Good Luck for today hun, i hope it goes really quick for you :) xxx

cant wait to see if ur right and havin a little girly xxx

Good luck!!! X

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back