Being admitted to hospital tomorrow.

wirenth

Reaction score
OK, so I've been having braxton hicks every 10 minutes since around 11 this morning, doesn't feel like they are doing anything but at least I'm getting them.
Went to the hospital yesterday for my final CTG and everything was good and was showing mild BH on monitor.

So I'm doing my last check of my hospital and labour bags as I have to phone the hospital at 10am tomorrow to find out what time they want to admit me prior to my IOL, I have been told it could be anytime from when I call to tomorrow evening so I'm not gonna have much time now to keep you all posted, my DH will be posting as me while I am in hospital but obviously it could be a longish time between posts as he might not get much chance.

If, of course, anything starts tonight I will update but as it stands at the moment my last post will be tomorrow just before I go in!!

Should have my baby boy in my arms in the next couple of days yay!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

Good luck, hope they can get you in nice and early so you're not stuck hanging around.

thanx hun, you're in soon aswell aren't you hun?

Yay!!! How exciting!! x x good luck honey x

how exciting hun!
Don't you have a text buddy? xx

good luck huni!!!

i was having the same mild contractons on the scan at 2pm... waters were burst at 4pm and Layla was born at 6.51pm!!!

fingers crossed for a short and not too painful labour!!

xxxx

good luck hun hope all goes well xz

Good luck hope all goes well xx

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Good luck tomorow, hope you have a lovely birth experiance , can't wait for the news X

Good luck to both of you today! Hope all goes well and you have your babies in your arms soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back