• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been to the doctors!

ZMD

Reaction score
I went to the doctors yesterday morning just to get it confirmed that i am actually pregnant and not just imagining it!

The doctor was lovely but didnt want to do a test she said there was no need as i had a positive reult on a home test,
She explained that at 8 weeks i'll see the midwife and between 10-12 weeks i'll have a scan! :)

Had to go to reception to make app with midwife but as she was at the surgery they told me to pop and see her but she was soooo busy i didn't have time to wait so i left a message and waiting for her to contact me, hope im not waiting too long!
If ive not heard by next week do you think i should give her a call just incase she hasnt got my message? xx

Ooo! I got docs tomorrow! Thats earlier than I thought for midwife and scan, can't wait! If it was me I'd be on the phone on Monday!! :)

Ohh fab stuff!!! - Offically pregnant great feeling isnt it? My first midwife appt is 13th march when ill be nearly 9 weeks pregnant so dont worry..i dont mind waiting as i hate bloodtests! But if you wanna give them a ring to put your mind at ease you do it hun! xx

Lucky bugger! I won't get seen till 10 weeks and won't have my scan till 13 weeks! Not even confirmed yet... The receptionist said If haven't heard anything by 11 weeks then give them a call, can't believe I have to wait so long :(

I'd give em a call Monday morning if you haven't hear anything Hun, all sounds promising anyways!

I hate bloodtests too! she said the appointment will be about 2 hours long boring!! she said they'l go threw all my family history, medical conditons etc, cant wait though as it will make it seem more real, i still cant get my head round the fact that i will have a baby in 9 months time xx

Lucky bugger! I won't get seen till 10 weeks and won't have my scan till 13 weeks! Not even confirmed yet... The receptionist said If haven't heard anything by 11 weeks then give them a call, can't believe I have to wait so long :(

I'd give em a call Monday morning if you haven't hear anything Hun, all sounds promising anyways!

Id hate to have to wait that long! feel sorry for you hun :hug:

I know, I'm pretty peeved off to be honest. I was seen at 8 weeks with my boys! Oh well, nothing I can do :(

What part of the country are you in hun? x

South Wales, same doctors and everything as before so don't really understand.

Bit silly really isnt it? Don't they realise its stressfull enough having to wait as it is let alone wait longer x

Im worried that i'll get to the midwife and she tells me im not pregnant :rofl: rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back