• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

been to the dentist today... some advice needed!

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
well i have faced my fears and been to the dentist... i have not been in 4years!!!!!! *naughty,naughty i know* but i HATE the dentist.

everything however went fine, he said my teeth are great and i just need to replace a small filling!

i was wondering, is it ok to have an old silver filling removed and replaced,,, and am i aloud to have anethitic injection or not?????

Ooooooooooooooooooo i dont wanna go... if that dentist hurts me... he wont have any fingers left! Thats a promise! hehe

The dentist should be able to advise you.

I need some work done on my teeth (root canal) and have an appointment booked for a month after baby is born as my dentist won't do anything while I'm pregnant.

tinkerbell* said:
well i have faced my fears and been to the dentist... i have not been in 4years!!!!!! *naughty,naughty i know* but i HATE the dentist.

I completely sympathsise! Well done you for getting over your fears!

:hug: Just wanted to say well done! Your way braver than me!xxx

I had a filling at the beginning of my pregnancy and the injection is fine. I need some more work doing but the dentist wants to x ray first and he wasn't happy about doing an x ray whilst pregnant so I am going back once the baby is born. Well done you, I know how you feel about hating the dentist so much! I hadn't been since school :oops: but it's not so bad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back