BEEN TO HOSPITAL - THOUGHT WATERS HAD GONE!

hayley

Reaction score
I've spent most of today at the hospital... thought my waters went last nite...

I got home from work and DH asked if i wanted to go for a walk.. i'd been sitting in the car for the last hour so couldn't wait to stretch my legs.. i ran up stairs to change my knickers as sitting in them alk day in hot weather wasn't making them the comfy-ist.... DH looked at me with shock horror on his face as i stood there bollocko from the waist down and water trickling down my legs... he thought i was standing up peeing.... i ran into the bathroom as i couldn't stop it...

anyway... as i had no pains and the baby was moving about happily enough i thought the baby had been using my bladder as a pillow... then today in work i was telling the girls.. they thought it was strange so i called the midwife who asked me to come in...

after being checked over for 3 hours - legs in the air - bits out etc!!! they decided it was the end of my infection... i had thrush earlier on in the week... the midwife thinks it was due to this (soryy if to much info)

DH has been worried sick... bless him! he said he felt so helpless...

x

I thought my waters were leaking and was admitted at 33 weeks as i was unknowingly having contractions too, i would wake up and the bed would be wet or out nd about and all of a sudden i would feel wet and my undies were soaked i was told that that was thrush causing it too.

Hi Hayley

What a worry, Im glad that it was just the end of your infection and baby wasnt making an early entrance. Oh bless your DH

Nicki
Eveadel 28+3 weeks

wow scary!! glad everything is ok xxx

OMG Hayley, how scary, I am pleased that everything is ok though. Enjoy your walks now while you can, I wish that I could go out for walks. I went shopping this morning for a baby monitor and had to go back to the car while Dh went into the sports shop as I couldn't stand any longer - you have all this to look forward too!! :lol:

Xxx

this happened to me a couple of times. I got another scan out of it in the end. Glad everything is ok though hun x

thanks for your well wishes... i feel absolutely fine today! DH is still nursing me.. bless him! i didn't mean to scare him but i think he got really shuck up! glad i've chose mum to be my 2nd birthing partner...

do you ever get used to having your bits examined?

x

Glad everything turned out ok 4 u hun, was thinkin about u!!

I've only ever had to have an internal exam once, when i first found out i was pg and thought i had lost the baby, everything was fine though, hated having my bits out though lol

hayley xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back