Been back to Hospital today and my treatment has started :-)

Flossie

Reaction score
Hiya ladies, hope everyone had a good bank holiday!

well, ive been to the hospital morning and been prescribed norethisterone to give me a period then on day 2 to 6 I take clomid!!!! :yay:
ive been given enough for 3 cycles and I have to have bloods on day 21 of each to check its working.

im so excited and happy, we will be :bd: like crazy this month, lol. and I will be able to join the 2WW!!!

DH is convinced we'll have twins now!!!

Congratulations hunni, Fingers crossed it helps for you x x x

yay congrats i concieved on my 3rd cycle of clomid make sure u get plenty of opk's as i ov on day 17 most months on it and bled on day day24 not 28 like i was befor and be warned it can make you sooooooooooo moody but other than that i ovulated like i hadnt in my life so all good best of luck hun xxxxxx

yay congrats i concieved on my 3rd cycle of clomid make sure u get plenty of opk's as i ov on day 17 most months on it and bled on day day24 not 28 like i was befor and be warned it can make you sooooooooooo moody but other than that i ovulated like i hadnt in my life so all good best of luck hun xxxxxx

Thanks for the advice, I will!!!

Ah that's awesome. Good luck, I hope it works well for you.

That's great news Flossie! Hope the treatment works and you get your bfp soon xxx

That's great news!! Best of luck TTC :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back