• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been a long time..............................

Pappadog

Reaction score
But here I am again.

About three years ago my Husband and I were TTC and then got pregnant, but had a miscarriage very early on. About a year or so after things weren't right between us and so we decided to divorce (all amicable).

I met another lovely guy and we are both so happy. We have all the same interests and now live out in the middle of fields, surrounded by our animals and tranquility.

Anyway, I'm on the pill as we have a very healthy sex life and since my miscarriage I haven't thought about having a baby.

A couple of times now I've been late taking one or two pills, but never missed them totally. Monday was my last day of the pill before my weeks break. Normally AF comes almost the next day and lasts at least five days, but this time I've just had spots of old blood and one spot of fresh blood. This is not normal for me at all. The month before I didn't have a break from the pill as we were going camping and I didn't want the hassle of AF so not sure if that's messed everything up.

Any ideas anyone?

I've obviously thought about the situation and if I were pregnant I guess I'd keep it as I'm thirty three this year and cracking on a bit. Just worries me as I'm not in a good situation financially at the mo. I do have my divorce money to come through (not a great amount) but would help.

Does anyone know when I should run a test as I need to know either way, but if this was implantation bleeding I may not get the correct result.

Hi there
its nice to have you here.
i only found out i was pregnant as i had the Norovirus, i was given anti sickness tablets but after 4-5 days i was still being sick which with the virus isnt normal as its more a 24-48 hour thing, i did a pregnancy test as a precaution but thought there is no way im pregnant as i am on my period, how wrong i was, it was a BFP and for 3 days i kept picking it up and looking at it i was stunned and still bleeding.
I continued to bleed till i was 9 weeks when it sudenly stopped.
Im 38 and the midwife seem to think when you are a little older the hormone changes are more likely to cause some bleeding (i must say it was like a very light period not a normal one).
Anyway after all that blurb i would say give it a few days and try a test but go for an early predictor one, if it says negative you can always wait a few days and do another one.
Good luck in whatever happens :hug:

:wave: hey! sorry i cant help, but good luck testing- i hope u get the result u want :hug:

Well four days late, but AF arrived and is in full flow.

I have to say I was kind of gutted about it.

Made the decision to start preparing my life ready for a little one. I need to make sure we're comfortable financially and that I can run my planned business of natural products frome home as i won't get maternity pay from my Company as I haven't been there very long at all.

hiya pappadog I remember you :wave:

If and when you do get pregnant, even if you don't get SMP from your work you will still get maternity allowance from the government :)
Hope you stick around :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back