Wobbles

Reaction score
What time does everyone go to bed?
What time do you get up?

If you have LOs
What age are they?
What time do they go to bed?
What time do they get up?

I really need to consider my sleeping pattern! I can't function most days which is really bad :x esspecially since the girls have all of a sudden started liking 6AM compared to the 8AM Caitlin once liked and maybe about 7AM for Meggy pops!

I have a bad sleeping pattern!

What time does everyone go to bed? I go to bed at 2am ish
What time do you get up? 8am

If you have LOs
What age are they? 16 months
What time do they go to bed? 7pm
What time do they get up? 8am

At the minute I'm in bed for 10 but when not pg it was usually about 11. DD goes to bed between 7.30-8.00 pm and gets up between 7.45-8.00 am. She's 6 in May and we've only just put her bedtime to about 8 pm ish. The hour before her bedtime is spent bathing, suppering and reading together before teeth brushing and bed x

I go at 10.30, if I go past 11 I know Im gonna be in trouble the next day. Our alarm goes off at 7 and it takes me til about half 7 to actually get up usually! I try really hard to get up with OH every morning even when Im not in work cos if i sleep in , I go to bed late, and it takes me about a week to stop feeling tired and sleeping at night!

Im such a boring person, Im surprised my OH puts up with me!

I go to bed stupidly early! I get in bed with my book about 9.30 (sad, I know!) but dont go to sleep till about 10.15 then I get up about 7.30. I like my sleep. Suppose i better get used to the idea of losing some of those hours....

I go between 10 & 11. On days off I'm up at 7.30ish when jack decides to shout! When I'm at work it's 5.30

jack is 13 months and goes to bed between 6.30 and 7 and gets up 7.30ish

What time does everyone go to bed? About 10ish
What time do you get up? If working 5.30am, if not when Evie wakes

If you have LOs
What age are they? 13 months
What time do they get up? 6.30 - 7am

surprised about how many people get up at 5.30am! Im gonna remember that when I feel sorry for myself with the alarm going at 7!!!

What time does everyone go to bed? I try to be in bed by 11pm at the latest - I am for 10.30pm ATM with night feeds.
What time do you get up? 7am

If you have LOs
What age are they? 18 months, 2 wks, 15 yrs :lol:
What time do they go to bed? 7-8pm, when I do, 9pm.
What time do they get up? 7-8pm, when I do, 6am.

:)

What time does everyone go to bed? Around midnight
What time do you get up? Anytime from 6am *yawn*

If you have LOs
What age are they? 17 months (Today!)
What time do they go to bed? Between 7-8pm
What time do they get up? Anytime from 6am

I should really try and get to bed earlier but have never been one for going to bed early.

What time does everyone go to bed? that varies but try to before midnight but I know this will get much earlier as I get more tired
What time do you get up?7.30-8am

If you have LOs
What age are they? 2, 4, 11, 15, & 19 (not exactly lo's :lol: )
What time do they go to bed? 7pm, 7pm, 9pm, 10pm, 10-11pm
What time do they get up? 7.30-8am, 7.30-8am, 8am, 7am, 7am

When I'm not pregnant off to bed at 11pm, up at 6.30am but usually up at least 1-2 times in between.
Now...well....bed about 10pm, up usually at 4-5am, up every 2 hours at the very least, with a nap in the afternoon, maybe two naps if it's been a bad night! :night:

What time does everyone go to bed? 10.30pm at the latest
What time do you get up? 7.30am

If you have LOs
What age are they? 6 days, 11 months, 7 years
What time do they go to bed? When i do, 6.30pm , 8.oopm
What time do they get up? when he wakes, 7.30am, 7.30am

when i'm at work i have to get up at 6.30am and i go to bed at 9.30pm. I really love sleeping, its my favorite pass time xx

I go to bed no later than 10pm and get up between 6 and 7am or whenever Rosie wakes up

Rosie is 19 months and goes to bed at 7pm, wakes between 6 and 7am.

I love my sleep and long for the day I can sleep until past 7am..

What time does everyone go to bed? I go at about 10pm (unless there is a really good criminal minds on!!)
What time do you get up? If I have to get up with the kids for school, then 7.40. If not then about 8 to 8.30

If you have LOs
What age are they?My step kids are 11 and 7 and mine are 5 and 3
What time do they go to bed? Youngest 3 are inbed by 7.30. Gotta watch my soaps in peace!! eldset goes up @ 9pm
What time do they get up?The youngest wakes the other youngest 2 at about 7am and they play in their rooom til one of them pisses the others off and they come in whining to me!!

What time does everyone go to bed? im upstairs for 10 and i watch tv/play on ipod until about 11
What time do you get up? between 6-7

If you have LOs
What age are they? 3 and 22months
What time do they go to bed? 7.30pm and 6.30pm
What time do they get up? both get up around 6.30-7 and they play in the together until they start fighting !

What time does everyone go to bed? i go to bed anytime between 10 - 12
What time do you get up? weekends depends what time the girls get up, school days just before 8am

If you have LOs
What age are they? 4 and 5
What time do they get up? anytime between 7 and 9am

I'm bad- bit like Tonks on the sleeping front (without a little one)

Tend to go to bed around 1-2ish, and even then I might read, then alarm goes off...and snooze...and off...and snooze from around 7.30ish until I scarper for work at around 8.30 a.m.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back