• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

****BeckyBoo1 - BABY HERE!!!***

hellywelly

Reaction score
Had text early this morning - have updated labour thread but crap with technology and can't work out how to change title to updated!!!

Baby Harry James Baldwin born this morning at 5.07am in theatre with forceps weighing in at a massive 10lbs 10oz!!!!!! Baby fine and mum and dad ok but a bit overwhelmed I think!!!

Congrats Becky and OH!!!!!! So so pleased that Pip is finally here safe and well!!! Enjoy your first few hours together - can't wait to hear your birth story and see some pics!!! xxxx

Last edited:
Congratulations!! Woo hoo!!

Sounds like you had a right old time of it as well sweetie :( if you wanna chat about it just let me know.

Eeeek and a little boy as well, fabulous!! Can't wait to see pictures, and what a cracking size he was!! My tilly would have been similar if she was 2 weeks overdue I reckon.

Rest up and enjoy your little man.

congratulations to you both and what a good weight :) cant wait to see some pics xx

congrats hun well done best wishes to u an OH xx

Congratulations to you both on ur lil (or should I say big!) boy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334945155.433784.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334945171.183425.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1334945187.415075.jpg

Thanks all. Just to let you know we're back home now all safe and sound. Will update later on but Harry is doing fab.

So in love it's untrue!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back