BABY FLUMP HERE !!!!!! CONGRATS DEBS AND MATT !

Leaving them tonight was devastating. I hated it. Debbie looked so tired and little Lukie was being fussy. He went straight to the breast and latched on for a good 15 mins not long after he was born but tonight he was just messing around and getting himself worked up. It seemed so unfair to leave Debbie with a crying baby on her own after all she'd been through!

Sitting here, I miss them both so much. I can still hear his little cries and I can still smell him.

Hiya Matt congratulations on becoming a father! sorry to hear your not well either in all of this!

They will be home soon wont they - so not long till you get to pace the floors yourself with him!

wow he is gorgeous!! hi little ears are so cute!!!
not long and they'll be home Midwife Matt hee hee :lol: welldone :hug: :hug:

xx

MattM said:
Leaving them tonight was devastating. I hated it. Debbie looked so tired and little Lukie was being fussy. He went straight to the breast and latched on for a good 15 mins not long after he was born but tonight he was just messing around and getting himself worked up. It seemed so unfair to leave Debbie with a crying baby on her own after all she'd been through!

Sitting here, I miss them both so much. I can still hear his little cries and I can still smell him.

Aw,bless. That just bough tears to my eyes. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww hun that's made me sad for you :(
You'll be back with them soon and your LO will be near you lots and lots and lots!
i'm sure Debbie coped brilliantly, she certiantly has done with everything else!

Midwife Matt eh? My OH's called Matt. He nearly passed out when the midwife mentioned she would let him help with the delivery if he wanted. Lol.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations Matt and Debbie. I was getting so concerned for her and am now so relieved that baby Luke is now here...and what a little treasure he is. I am made up for you both :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :hug: :hug: :hug:

what a mad week you two have had!!!!! what a birth story!!!!

Luke is beautiful!!! Congrats to Matt and Debs :hug:

Congratulations Matt and Debbie!! :hug: :hug: Glad Hinchingbrooke was a better experience. I wonder if Addenbrookes will turn us away and send us there instead in our moment of need! Your story was starting to sound like ' no room at the inn!' What a gorgeous baby! :cheer:

Congratulations to the both of you, and welcome to the world little man x x x

Thank you Matt for the update and the birth story - sounds traumatic for both of you!

Luke is absolutely gorgeous :hug:

Well done guys, so glad it all worked out in the end, what a story - you couldnt invent that!! Hope you are all recovering well and Debs and Luke are home soon, he looks gorgeous!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hitchenbrooke is a nice hospital, i worked there for a while as a student midwife many years ago, im glad you had a good experience.

Loz have fun at ther rosie- if that wghere your going, i found my experience there horrendous!

sorry i havent been on

well done a little matt for you

congrats andlove to you all xxxxx

Luke is LOVELY!!!

I can't believe what a faff you both had - hopefully all your good luck starts now with abeautiful baby boy!

Dont say that Mrs Tommo!!! Did you have to go all the way from Wisbeach to the Rosie? A few of my friends have given birth there and I think it was ok. I have my tour soon, so can check it out!!

He is just so cute, well done both of you and what an interesting birth story!!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Cant wait to see more pics....

Luke's georgous! Sounds like an eventful labour! What bad timing you being ill as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back