BeBe Confort LOOLA Pram?

little*red

Reaction score
hi girls was just wanting to know if anyone had a bebe confort loola pram?

Click here to see a photo

If you do can you please tell me what you think of it?
i was shopping today and i saw a woman pushing her baby around in one of these and it looked so small. Im looking for a fairly small pram as i have a Ford KA and the boot is tiny :( .
In the mothercare catalouge it says the dimesions of it folded up are: length- 96.5cm & width -35cm so i'll have to measure to boot and see if it fits. An easier solution would be to get a new car (if only i was made of money! :lol: )
Or if anyone knows someone with a baby and a ford Ka would you be able to tell me what pram they have?
Thanks girls :D

Why not go to Mothercare and ask them to fold it up and see if it fits in your boot. Just say you wanna check before deciding which pushchair to get.

I love the Loola, we were going to get it cos I love the way the car seat just fits onto the frame, it looks so cute!

We saw the Pliko P3 from mamas and papas though so we're gonna put that as a first choice now :D

I dont know for sure but would a quinny not fold up quite small. You can get the car seat adaptors, I think its a maxi cosi car seat that you get and it goes on the frame. I wish I had got this.

I love the look of the loola! I really wanted one but my dh said no cos it was so expensive. I still love it! Looks so comfortable for a bubba.

Strangeness said:
I love the look of the loola! I really wanted one but my dh said no cos it was so expensive. I still love it! Looks so comfortable for a bubba.
same wit me but i had to stop myself and with my habbit not easy lol

i have the loola and its fab - one of the smallest folding ones ive seen.

not sure about a ka but i used to have a fiesta and it fitted in the boot of that fine

izzy

also when you fold it up, the seat part detatches from the frame and both collapse small, you could always put the wheels behind the drivers seat and the loola seat in the boot - thats what i do what i have tons of shopping too

thanks izzy thats a great help, i think the ka boot is about the same size as a fiesta boot as i used to have a fiesta too. I could have taken the car to mothercare and asked them to see if it fits but unfortunatly my boot is home to boxes of bathroom tiles as we have no place to keep them until we move :( .

oooh and one more thing. look on ebay for the loola, got ours new with the carrycot and carseat for £300, much cheaper online!! :D

I've got the loola..... It's the best pram ever!!!!! :)

Easy to push... Fold.... and just everything about it is great.
Mine is in blue I had the carseat and the older bit including raincover for £199 it's really good. :)

Well i think we've established that I like my pram :roll: :roll: :roll:

just wanted to add something else i thought of while i was using it yesterday..

the shopping basket is a rubbish design, its small and is blocked by the frame so is only really good for small items, not shopping bags.

and the raincover zips on and it often takes me ages as its not very accessible, and it doesnt go over the hood so that gets soaking.

thoses are my only 2 bad points with it, not sure whether angie agrees with me on those....?

izzyx

yeah I do izzy! but I tend to just hang bags on handles and keep the rain cover on nowdays.

but your points on them are so very true... 2 bad faults.but trendy still :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back