Maxi-cosi Priori XP

soverign

Reaction score
Does anyone have one and if so what do you think of it? I was going to get the bebe confort axiss to begin with but I have decided it is very much out of my price range!

we've got it in grey and black and I LOVE it.

It fits both my little fiesta and my OHs Vauxhall Astra SRi perfectly. Livvy loves it.. looks so comfy and safe in it.

You can also recline it from the front of the seat, so if you stop at traffic lights its really easy to adjust from the front seats if your LO needs a nap.

A great car seat with excellent reviews!! We got ours from my fave kiddy site, Kiddicare!

xxxx

Thankyou hun! What a great review! I am very tempted!! :) :)

I love mine! I've got the chocolate and pink one and it looks so comfy! Its easy to fit and has great reclines.

I would definitely buy it again, its worth the money. It looks really smart too. If you've got a wee while (and I see your son is only 5 months - need to wait until both 9 months and he's 9kg), then I'd wait to see when its on sale. I got mine from Boots about 6 weeks ago at about £30-£50 off RRP!

Valentine Xxx

Aww thankyou Valentine! I would wait to get it but as we don't have much money we will be buying it from great universal on a pay weekly anyway so it wouldn't make any difference that way. I have seen it alot cheaper on ebay also but the only way we can afford all the bit and pieces we need and christmas is to pay weekly at the moment!

We have the Priori Fix (the Iso fix one)

priorixphappyflowersmall.jpg

And I would highly recomend it. It is co comfortable and as said above it reclines easily.

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I have just bought one!!! The one in black! I skinted myself but I know we will need it soon. I wont have any pay coming in at all next month so at least I have managed to get the car seat before the cash runs out!

This is the one i ordered, i love it but cant afford it so had to cancel :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back