Be honest with me girls....

I asked if it would affect ttc and was always told no although was told to stop tablets as much as I could as yet are strong and if I fell pregnant would not be good for baby. Don't know if my body just doesn't work anymore. :(

Thats what i feel like, im pretty sure my body is having enough on its plate fightin itself it hasnt got time to create a new life!

The docs still think it may be lupus(as i have a positive ANA result)and when i spoke to the doc at the hosp as well as my own they basically dont know whats guna happen and were eager to montior me the min im pg!! One women doc said i dont have a clue what will happen if you try to have a baby good luck with that id b interested to find out tho!!! I was a bit shocked and said oh err ok!!

I think all my hope has slowly left me over the last few months.

Michelle. x

I was told that by a few people too so think my body thinks in having a laugh . Think ivf is our last option if this fails I don't think we have anywhere else to go ! :( can't believe they don't do anythin in ur area for 2 yrs . Mine was slow going at gp. He don't believe greatly in fibro and thinks everyone can get pregnant

My doc is fab and has always believed me and sent me for so many tests, but he cant really do much for this as it says it has to be 2yrs tring before they will help. I will have to go privately for tests i think and then go back to nhs. Im sorry its cum to ivf for you hun and will keep my fx for you. If it doesnt work would you consider adoption??

Michelle. x

I would consider adoption but was told if u have long term condition u are not eligible so worried that may be difficult too . My desire to be a mum is everything I wish for . The possibility of this not happening breaks my heart .
Glad ur doctor is so helpful , when would u go private? X

Im thinking if hubbys sample comes back ok then pob go for private tests october time just to put my mind at rest and then if all is ok we can just keep on ttc, but if theres any probs are wud rather know.

I didnt realise that you cudnt adpot if you had long term conditions. Seems very unfair. Got my fx for your ivf hun.

Michelle. x

My cousin enquired about Adopting and she was told if u have had any serious illness ( she had cancer) or a long term condition that means u may need support urself in the future then u can't adopt. She had to have hysterectomy so can't have kids and now not eligible to adopt either. Hoping they don't see fm as a hinder .

Oh no how horrible for her, sounds very unfair!! I think fm can be controlled quite a lot but i can see why they wud want to be through tho god who ever thought it wud be so hard. Cant imagine a life with out children. Guess its best to take one step at a time tho.

Michelle. x

I would consider adoption but was told if u have long term condition u are not eligible so worried that may be difficult too . My desire to be a mum is everything I wish for . The possibility of this not happening breaks my heart .
Glad ur doctor is so helpful , when would u go private? X

That's not actually completely true, it might be a bit of a longer process, need Dr's letters to support you but it's not impossible.

I an hoping I am wrong tinker bell. I am just talking from what I have been told. My cousin was rejected by several agencies.
I just think that we are led to believe unprotected sex would result in a baby how wrong are we deceived as kids x

Thats very true i was always worried if i forgot to take the pill for a day i wud get pg!! How wrong i was.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back