• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bathtime!

1986princess

Reaction score
just dawned on me that i would love a nice bath, hadnt had one since getting pregnant as we bought a house that needed work and just got bathroom done and havnt christened it! I do like a hot bath but we cant have it too hot can we? but u can have it pretty warm still? oh id like to add that i have had daily showers, ha! x

Apparently the bath water shouldnt be above 98 degrees if that helps?? xx

Yeah just a warm one not too hot :)
Lol my OH has to help me out of the bath now, I can't lift myself out haha! x

warm is fine - it just shouldnt raise ur core temp. so not hot enough that it would make you sweat. xxx

I don't have a bath in the house either & I'm desperate for one would love a nice relaxing long soak x

Ive been having hot baths still - not often but just when I fancy one. My bump sticks out of the water anyway even when it's completely full of water so it doesn't get too hot :)
I think they say dont have it too hot in case you feel faint when you get out .....

1986princess
im the same, moved in last month 13th oct, and we have a double shower... im a bath person.
we went out on sat and brought a new white bathroom suite, hubby is hopefully going to fit at least the bath when im in work on sat (oh yer i forgot to say i did a plumbing course 5 yrs ago, and taught hubby all he knows)lol
but i cant wait to have a bath.

The reason ur not supposed to have it too hot - is that we can regulate our temp by sweating to cool down - but LO cant sweat inside so their core temp goes up. Also long as ur baths not hot enought to raise ur core temp significantly then its ok.
xx

i have still been having hot baths and did with my other two while preganant and never done me or them any harm :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back