bath seat?

scaredmum2be

Reaction score
Tristan is starting to show signs when he is in the bath seat that he wants to get out of the bath seat but i dont trust him sitting un attended just yet as he still wobbles backwards and sometimes wacks his head when playing out of the bath so what do i do with him an the bath seat situation help please lol. He is nearly 1 in 3 days !! x

firstly!!! where has the time gone?!?!?!

and secondly i had madison in hr bath seat but ive now put her back in her baby bath haha cos she can sit unaided but hold on to the sides! :D xxx

I know my lil man turning into big man all of a sudden. think i may cry on his birthday lol.
Tristan is more for standing rather than sitting so i dont know what he will do i dont think he will grip on to the sides bit worrying if he wants to stand but slips or something :L lol x

agh just dont let him lol madison is trying to stand and altho i love it ive been super firm saying no all the time cos i dont want her to think she can start climbing as she cud do damage!! scary stuff haha!! madison is starting to talk and im like nooooooo lol and she scolds me all the time and points her finger and shouts "dont!!!" xxx

Do you have a super grippy type long bath mat ? you can get some that cover the whole bottom of your bath, so is feet and bottom have lots of grip to prevent slips.

Wow the big 1 soon eh - goes soo fast

Ive given up with the seat as it was more dangerous having her in it. Shes a tiny little thing and so would wiggle out of the seat and get herself wedged in it. I figured it was safer to just let her run wild in the bath. I constantly have my hands around or at least next to her so Im not worried tbh. She fell the other day but I got her up in a split second.

As JJ said (btw, ace having you back around :) ), maybe get a non slip mat just to steady him up a bit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back