Bargain nursery set

valleygirl24

Reaction score
Ive been to matalan today and they are now selling cot blankets (2 flannelette for £7) and pram/moses blankets (2 flannelette for £3).
Blankets are 1 mocha and 1 white.

They had some lovely stuff in there including a full range for the nursery which was less that £100 (if you bought it all) its cream with 'mocha' embroidery of an elephant on there. I must say it looked really sweet, but it wont match the rest of my stuff.

This is the range. Ive got the fleece blanket that is hanging from the unit with the giraffe on it

nursery01.jpg

This is exactly the sort of thing I have been looking for (even though its early for me yet). Can you order these online do you think? I'm off to check!! Thanks :cheer:

Dont think you can buy online but Id have thought its a range across all branches. Its only a little section of the shop, they are all on an end (probably 1metre wide) next to all the baby stuff in our one. Maybe you could ring your local store?

Hey thats great isnt it?!!? Thanks for that! Didnt even think of going Matalan for some reason!? :think:

I wouldnt have thought of looking in Matalan either, me and my mother went in for a look at clothes etc

We went last night and bought pram fitted and flat sheets. £4 and £3.
Also 3pack scratch mitts £1.00

Going to go back and by blankets and cot sheets when we have spare cash

valleygirl24 said:
Dont think you can buy online but Id have thought its a range across all branches. Its only a little section of the shop, they are all on an end (probably 1metre wide) next to all the baby stuff in our one. Maybe you could ring your local store?

Yeah I might do that when we have enough cash to buy everything we need from the set. I wouldn't have even considered matalan for nursery stuff but im go glad you posted this!!

Glad to have helped some of you. Just wish I wasnt so fussy and could also follow a different scheme.

Yayyyyy i have this set. Its really cute, i bought pretty much all of it back in june.

I got everything except the lightshade (as our nursery only has wall lights) and i spent less than £100.00.
Was over the moon with my bargains.

All i need now is for our furniture to be delivered which hopefully should be around 4 weeks then i will post pics of it all set out. Oooooooooooooh now thats exciting!!

xxx

I've seen this in my local store but they never had most of the range in!!! i did end up buying some of the two packs of cot sheets and moses basket/crib sheets though and the cellular blankets too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back