THATS IT!

lozzi

Reaction score
i want christmas over and fooking done with...

Its AGES away, and im already stressing...

and why the fook does it have to be so chuffin expensive :x

arghhhhh

AND

what do i have to look forward to on crimbo day? sweating away cooking a turkey that could feed the 5,000 and washing up, and wrapping paper shredded all over my lounge :roll:

arghhhhhhhhh

lol god i sound like one of them old whinging women :D

It doesn't have to be expensive - we choose to make it expensive

Never understand the fuss over preparing Christmas lunch - its no different than cooking any other time :?

But you're forgetting all the magic, the stories, the romance, the parties, the lights, the music, watching children watch for santa or open their presents, stockings and the £1 gifts that always end up christmas day favouties (little stretchy man from hawkins for 50p recommended, we entertained about 10 adult and 5 children by throwing him at walls and seeing the wierd shapes he landed in - ok we'd been drinking :oops: )

Christmas is only stressful if you make it so.

This year is the first year my sister hasn't worked Christmas Eve since having my niece 7 years ago (she's on maternity leave) Her biggest thrill is that Christmas Eve they can go for a walk then make mince pies :D

Now for god's sake stop moaning woman :wink:

"Chestnuts roasting on a open fire, Jack Frost nipping at your toes... :)

libs said:
Never understand the fuss over preparing Christmas lunch - its no different than cooking any other time :?

But you're forgetting all the magic, the stories, the romance, the parties, the lights, the music, watching children watch for santa or open their presents, stockings and the £1 gifts that always end up christmas day favouties (little stretchy man from hawkins for 50p recommended, we entertained about 10 adult and 5 children by throwing him at walls and seeing the wierd shapes he landed in - ok we'd been drinking :oops: )

I end up doing the WHOLE hog, christmas isnt christmas wtihout 6 million veg, and half of the snacky crap from iceland ;)

I do hope the children hadnt been drinking... hahah ;)

Nah, crimbo day, when it gets here, ill love it, bams lil face shredding paper everywere...

BUT the stress running up to it arghhhh lol

I luuuurve christmas!!! I have bought loads for Arianna already... but it's not been to expensive as I've been buying in dollars.

omg i love christmas just think how nice it will be esp as its bams first one

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back