baked beans

foxymum

Reaction score
what age are babies before they can eat them? i don't mean the actual beans but just the juice?
weird question i know but i have just given Louie some of Joshs left overs & now i'm worried about the salt in them?
can anyone help & is there any other foods that are a no-no?

dont worry foxy hun Alfies been haviun beans for ages he loves the tatse of them and hes absoloutely fine, :hug:

I'm not sure how salty they are but some brands contain a lot of sugar.

I'm sure the odd bean won't hurt him but I wouldn't offer them regularly at the moment, Stanley's already got a sweet tooth! :D

I was worried that Bake beans might be a choking hazard? Is it OK to give them to Ellie as they are, or should I mash them, or avoid completely? It is not something I am planning on doing reguarly but I like to give her a bit of what we have and the other day we ended up having baked beans on toast with cheese on top. I hadn't had that for years!!!

I didn't give Emma baked beans until she was over a year, just because I am paranoid about sugar and salt. I'm sure the odd one won't hurt, but there are some organic brands around that have less sugar and salt in them.
Hope this helps :D

you can buy beans which are low in sugar and salt :dance:

ellis loves beans and has been having them from about 6 1/2 months. I dont mash them either. but i did buy him the low salt ones. but if i was out i wouldnt worry xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back