Bakc home and sick as a dog

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
Back from lovely Norway, fresh air did me good.
Threw up at the hotel yesterday morning, spent the rest of the day carrier bag in hand.
Had an awful flight home nausea wise.
At work now and struggling to get on because of the waves of nausea. Its awful at the mo. I'm trying to nibble dry biscuits and sip water as I have barely ate or drank for the past 4 days (and what I have has made a re appearance).
Anyway, trying to ignore it, its nearly the weekend and I've got tonnes to do at work xx

Last edited:
Excuse the spelling in the title - I'm blaming the nausea! x

Gosh, not so good Cosmic! I have a couple of flights in March and I'm dreading them. Wish I had some advice to take the sickness away :( sorry! Hope you feel better soon and it doesn't stick around too long xx

Really hope you're feeling better soon and manage to keep something down :)
x

Thanks girls. I've not had sickness before - hoping its a girl!! x

Suck in Ginger sweets but that makes me want to vom. Better out than in! :roftl:

Aw hope you feel better soon, mines come on with a vengeance-much deserved after the east ride I've had!xx

Ugh not good babe. I've tried all the remedies going but to no avail. Have meds from the doctor now but still feel yuck. Really hope it's a girlie for you! Xxx

plain biscuits or crackers worked for me x

Thanks girls.
I managed a sandwich at lunch, nothing since. That's all I've had in days, feel like poo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back