Bag of nerves

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
Sat in the doctors waiting for my check up and to find out if it was a medical mistake that made me lose Charlie. As much as I'd like it to be someone's fault to stop me blaming myself I don't know how I will react if he confirms there was a mistake with my medication. I think I would just like it to be one of those things but sometimes a reason helps with the guilt. I would give anything to be able to turn back time knowing what I know now. Think I best count to 10 before going in xxx

Last edited:
Oh I don't know what to say cos I am sure there are no words for how you are feeling. I hope you're ok and that you get confirmation either way. No matter what, this was not your fault. Sending you big virtual hugs xx

Sat in the car crying I can't even drive home. It wasn't a mistake they was well aware of the risks but it was catch 22. I needed the medication to lower my blood pressure and for the clots so they had no choice but to prescribe it to give Charlie a chance as without it there was none kinda thing. Just so arghh I don't even know the words to use. Highly likely was his answer to was that why.... Kind of relieved it was nothing I did and knowing I could go on to carry a baby to term again. I'm being weaned off my daily medication so same thing wouldn't happen again. I really don't know how to feel right now. He offered me councilling for grief and for coping withing my anxiety medication but I said nah ill be fine lol. To stubborn for my own good me. Thank you so much for your replies xxx

So sorry you have all this stress :( If you feel you would like the counselling then just give them a call back hun and I am sure they will sort it. I am able to self-refer to my wellbeing centre, you may be able to do that too x

Think I'm going to call back ill try anything to stay off the meds. I've calmed down now but I'm a bit miffed they didn't tell me the risks at the time. A choice would have been nice. I would of stopped the citalopram cold and just suffered if it gave baby a better chance :/. No point dwelling tho we can't change the past. But we can give the future a helping hand xxx

I agree, they should have told you the risks involved so that you could make your own choice about it all. Doctors really frustrate me sometimes x

Hope that meeting can give you some closure huni , bigs hugs to you xxx

Big hugs darling I dint know what to say but I want u to know that I am here for you via message or Facebook which is in Facebook bit , take care urself xx

Thank you so much I really don't know what I'd do without you all xxx

Sending you a big hug Hun! They should have told you the risks xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back